Preparation time: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 55 Minutes
400 g of Short rib beef, chopped
1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Cooking oil
1 Onion, finely chopped
½ Green pepper, finely chopped
1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Mild Curry Powder
2 Carrots, peeled and sliced
1 Cup (250 ml) of Sugar beans, soaked overnight and rinsed
2 Cups (500 ml) of Water
1 Knorrox Beef Stock Cube
2 Tbsp. (30 ml) of Knorr Brown Onion Soup
1. Heat up the oil in a pot and brown the beef. Remove the meat from the pot and set aside.
2. Add the onion and green pepper and fry until soft.
3. Add Mild Curry and fry for one minute stirring constantly.
4. Add the carrots, sugar beans, water, stock cube and beef to the pot and bring to the boil.
5. Reduce the heat and allow the mixture to simmer with the lid on the pot for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally until the beef is tender and the beans are soft.
6. Mix the soup powder together with a little water to form a smooth paste and stir into the stew and allow it to simmer until thickened.
Serve with homemade bread